- INCLUDES: 1 reusable silicone cap and lid (color varies), 20 filters, 50 foil seals, 1 capsule holder, coffee scoop, cleaning brush, and instructions
- 2 SOLUTIONS: Silicone Cap/Lid and foils with capsule holder. Try them!
- IT WORKS: Fits all standard Nespresso VertuoLine capsules, makes beautiful crema
- FAVORITE: Create capsules with your favorite coffee!
- DISCLAIMER: Nespresso® and their logos are brands registered by Société des Produits Nestlé SA. Brand names and references of machine models are made solely with the aim of indicating our products compatibility. Our products and company are not associated in any way with the above companies.
This product gives you the opportunity to sample two products that allow you to reuse the capsules for Nespresso® VertuoLine brewers. The My-Cap Foils and Silicone Cap/Lid let you to fill your own capsules with your favorite coffee. Included is a holder with scoop and brush to make filling capsules easy and mess free. Foils work well for making capsules in advance and seal the capsule retaining freshness of the coffee. The reusable Silicone Cap and Lid is a flexible option that reduces waste by continually reusing the silicone. Capsules can be made ready to use with the cap or stored utilizing the cap and lid sealing in freshness. Both these solutions provide economical advantages by lowering the cost to brew each cup and reducing environmental impact.
NOTE: Recommended for ALL manual and automatic closing brewers.
NOTE: Colors vary for the silicone cap and lid between red, green, and purple.
Protected under Patent Number D839668
- Coffee 8.00 oz.; Stormio, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffeinato, and Half Decaffeinato.
- Espresso 1.35 oz.; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso, and Decaffeinato Intenso
Questions and Answers:
Q: How many times can the silicone cap and lid be reused?
A: If you are careful with it, indefinitely.
Q: What products are required for refilling a capsule for brewing, and storing filled capsules for later use?
A: For brewing, all you need is a silicone cap. The use of a filter depends on personal preference. For storing refilled capsules and maintaining freshness, you need a silicone lid to place on the refilled capsule.
Q: Is the filter required?
A: Filters may be used with the silicone cap. The use of the filters is personal preference. Some find the filter is beneficial in reducing coffee particulates and others see no difference in using just the silicone cap without a filter. The filter is not required for the foil solution.
Q: Does this product contain BPA?
A: This product is food grade silicone and does not contain BPA and is also free of BPS, PVC, lead, latex, phthalates, nitrosamines, formaldehyde, and other toxins found in petroleum-based plastics.
Q: What type of coffee should I use?
A: Always use a fresh, high quality coffee, preferably espresso grind. The crema and strength will vary depending on the type used
Product SKU: NVPACK2X