- INCLUDES: 50 foil seals, 1 reusable cap, 20 filters, 1 capsule holder, coffee scoop, cleaning brush, and instructions
- 2 SOLUTIONS: Foils and cap with capsule holder. Try them!
- IT WORKS: Fits all standard Nespresso® VertuoLine machines, makes beautiful crema
- FAVORITE: Create capsules with your favorite coffee
- SAFE & GREEN: 100-percent recyclable, food-safe materials, and BPA-free, reduced environmental impact
This product is your complete solution to making reusable capsules for Nespresso® VertuoLine brewers. The My-Cap Foils and Caps allow you to fill your own capsules. Foils are great if you want to make a bunch of them in advance and the reusable cap is great if you just want to make one to be used right away. Fill them with your favorite coffee and reuse them many times before they have to be thrown out. This lowers the cost to brew each cup and also gives you better brews each time. In addition, you will be reducing your environmental impact. Each time you reuse a capsule, you reduce the cost even more on a per-cup basis. The more you use them, the cheaper they get.
Foils vs. Caps
|Foils||- Completely seals the capsules so you can make many up in advance
||- Must use a new one each time|
|Caps||- Can be reused a long time
- Fast to make a capsule for immediate use
- Less coffee particulates in the coffee
|- Does not seal the capsule completely
- Will not remain in the capsule tightly (this is by design, if it is too tight the capsules gets stuck in the machine)
- More coffee particulates in the coffee (we recommend using out Vertuoline filters to help with this)
- Coffee 8.00 oz.; Stormio, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffeinato, and Half Decaffeinato.
- Espresso 1.35 oz.; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso, and Decaffeinato Intenso
Questions and Answers:
Q: What brewers will the Foils and Caps work in?
A: These foils can be used with all Nespresso® VertoLine brewers. Note: This product will not work with Dolce Gusto Brewers, Tassimo Brewers, Keurig Brewers, or any other brand.
Q: How many times can the Foil be reused?
A: Just once. You will need to use a new one each time.
Q: How many times can the Cap be reused?
A: Many times. We guarantee it up 100 uses, but it should last much longer.
Q: What is the black round thing in the picture holding the capsule?
A: It is a Capsule Holder. The bottom of the VertuoLine capsules is round which makes it hard to fill unless you have something to hold the capsule. We have made the perfect holder for these capsules and strongly recommend that you purchase one of them to help refill the capsules.
Q: What is the foil made out of?
A: My-Cap foil is made of aluminum and a high temperature adhesive.
Q: What is the cap made out of?
A: My-Cap cap is made of polypropylene.
Q: What about BPA?
A: Our products are BPA free.
Q: What coffee grind should I use?
A: Make sure you are using a good coffee, preferably something with a bold strong taste. The grind MUST be an espresso grind. If you try and use regular coffee in the capsule it will come out weak.
Q: Can your solution do both coffee and espresso?
A: Yes. The type of brew you make is determined entirely by the capsule that you reuse. If you reuse an espresso capsule then you will brew an espresso.
Q: Do you sell reusable or disposable capsules?
A: We do not and have no plans at this time to do so.
Q: My machine will sometimes make VERY loud noise and actually begin to vibrate when my cap is used or I see it will be very difficult to close the top although I have the plastic cover flat with the top of the capsule?
A: This can be prevented by making sure you fill the capsule up with coffee to the top. Otherwise the cap will tend to get pushed down into the capsule and sometimes it will get un-level which causes the unbalance. Also, if you close the machine and it seems hard, just raise the top again and close it most of the time that is all that is required to get the puncture pins to go into the holes provided. We have some alignment mechanisms in the cap but it is still possible for the pins to come down just right and not go into the holes.
Product SKU: NVPACKX