- Includes: 100 foil seals and instructions
- Fits all standard Nespresso VertuoLine machines
- Create capsules with your favorite coffee
- BPA free
- Reduce your environmental impact
The My-Cap Foils to Reuse Capsules for Nespresso VertuoLine Brewers allows you to fill your own Nespresso VirtuoLine capsules. Fill them with your favorite coffee and reuse them many times before they have to be thrown out. This lowers the cost to brew each cup and also gives you better brews each time. In addition, you will be reducing your environmental impact. Each time you reuse a capsule, you reduce the cost even more on a per-cup basis. The more you use them, the cheaper they get.
NOTE: We strongly recommend the purchase of the Capsule Holder to hold the capsules while filling them. This item is sold separately (see below).
Foils vs. Caps
|Foils||- Completely seals the capsules so you can make many up in advance
- Less coffee particulates in the coffee
|- Must use a new one each time|
|Caps||- Can be reused a long time
- Fast to make a capsule for immediate use
|- Does not seal the capsule completely
- Will not remain in the capsule tightly (this is by design, if it is too tight the capsules gets stuck in the machine)
- More coffee particulates in the coffee (we recommend using out Vertuoline filters to help with this)
- Coffee 8.00 oz.; Stormio, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffeinato, and Half Decaffeinato.
- Espresso 1.35 oz.; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso, and Decaffeinato Intenso
Questions and Answers:
Q: What brewers will the Foils work in?
A: These foils can be used with compatible Nespresso VertoLine brewers. Note: This product will not work with Dolce Gusto Brewers, Tassimo Brewers, Keurig Brewers, or any other brand.
Q: How many times can the Foil be reused?
A: Just once. You will need to use a new one each time.
Q: What is the black round thing in the picture holding the capsule?
A: It is a Capsule Holder Base sold separately. The bottom of the VertuoLine capsules is round which makes it hard to fill unless you have something to hold the capsule. We have made the perfect holder for these capsules and strongly recommend that you purchase one of them to help refill the capsules.
Q: What is the foil made out of?
A: My-Cap foil is made of aluminum and a high temperature adhesive.
Q: What about BPA?
A: Our products are BPA free.
Q: What coffee grind should I use?
A: Make sure you are using a good coffee, preferably something with a bold strong taste. The grind MUST be an espresso grind. If you try and use regular coffee in the capsule it will come out weak.
Q: Do you sell reusable or disposable capsules?
A: We do not and have no plans at this time to do so.