- Includes: 3 reusable capsules packaged in white box, cleaning brush, coffee scoop, 3 crema disc's, and sample filters
- Fits all standard Dolce Gusto machines. Create capsules with your favorite coffee, reduce your environmental impact, BPA free
- Finer filtering with paper filters
- Create rich crema with My-Cap's unique Crema Disc
- Easy to Use, Easy to Clean
COMPATIBILITY: These capsules work with all Nescafe Dolce Gusto models including the Mini Me, Piccolo, Genio, Esperta and Circolo
Enjoy your favorite coffee flavors while saving time, money and the environment with our reusable and refillable NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto capsules.
Enjoy these additional benefits and features:
• Saves you money while reducing environmental waste
• Proper design and fit give you the perfect cup every time
• Minimize sediment with our premium micromesh stainless steel filter
• Capsule lids offer a tight, leak-proof seal with a silicone O-ring
• Easy to clean and refill
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many times can this capsule be reused?
A: Over 100 times.
Q: What is this product made out of?
A: It is made out of polypropylene, stainless steel, and silicone rubber.
Q: Does this product contain BPA?
A: This product is 100% BPA free.
Q: What type of coffee should I use?
A: You should use an espresso ground coffee. If you like weaker coffee, grind it coarser and use less. If you like it stronger, grind it finer and use more.
Q: It is hard to press the handle down. Is this a problem?
A: Yes. You should not have to use excessive pressure to close the brewer with this capsule. DO NOT FORCE If you have to apply pressure to close the brewer the pin may not be aligned properly. Open it back up and check. My-Cap is not responsible for broken machines.
Q: Do I have to use the paper filter?
A: No. The capsule has a built in stainless steel mesh which works well. The paper filter provides additional level of filtering to remove finer particulates from the brew. It is also required if you use the Crema Disc.
Q: Do I have to use the Crema Disc?
A: No. The capsule will produce some crema, but not as much as an original Dolce Gusto capsule. If you want to get the kind of crema you get with a Dolce Gusto capsule you will need to use the Crema Disc.