- INCLUDES: 100 foil seals and instructions
- SOLUTION: Foils allow you to make your own capsules that are completely sealed
- IT WORKS: Fits all standard Nespresso® VertuoLine machines, makes beautiful crema, create capsules with your favorite coffee
- SAFE & GREEN: 100-percent recyclable, food-safe materials, and BPA-free, reduced environmental impact
The My-Cap Foils to Reuse Capsules allows you to fill your own capsules. Fill them with your favorite coffee and reuse them many times before they have to be thrown out. This lowers the cost to brew each cup and also gives you better brews each time. In addition, you will be reducing your environmental impact. Each time you reuse a capsule, you reduce the cost even more on a per-cup basis. The more you use them, the cheaper they get.
NOTE: We strongly recommend the purchase of the Capsule Holder to hold the capsules while filling them. This item is sold separately (see below).
Foils vs. Caps
- Coffee 8.00 oz.; Stormio, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffeinato, and Half Decaffeinato.
- Espresso 1.35 oz.; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso, and Decaffeinato Intenso
Questions and Answers:
Q: What brewers will the Foils work in?
A: These foils can be used with all brewers types. Note: This product will not work with Dolce Gusto Brewers, Tassimo Brewers, Keurig Brewers, or any other brand.
Q: How many times can the Foil be reused?
A: Just once. You will need to use a new one each time.
Q: What is the black round thing in the picture holding the capsule?
A: It is a Capsule Holder Base sold separately. The bottom of the VertuoLine capsules is round which makes it hard to fill unless you have something to hold the capsule. We have made the perfect holder for these capsules and strongly recommend that you purchase one of them to help refill the capsules.
Q: What is the foil made out of?
A: My-Cap foil is made of aluminum and a high temperature adhesive.
Q: What about BPA?
A: Our products are BPA free.
Q: What coffee grind should I use?
A: Make sure you are using a good coffee, preferably something with a bold strong taste. The grind MUST be an espresso grind. If you try and use regular coffee in the capsule it will come out weak.
Q: Can your solution do both coffee and espresso?
A: Yes. The type of brew you make is determined entirely by the capsule that you reuse. If you reuse an espresso capsule then you will brew an espresso.
Q: Do you sell reusable or disposable capsules?
A: We do not and have no plans at this time to do so.
Product SKU: NVFOIL100X