- Includes: 100 single use paper filters for use with My-Cap Caps
- Designed to be used immediately. This product is not designed to allow you to make capsule in advance and be stored.
- Fits all standard Nespresso® VertuoLine machines
- Create capsules with your favorite coffee
The My-Cap Filters are designed to be used with the Caps to Reuse Capsules for Nespresso® VertuoLine Brewers. The filters help reduce the particulates in the coffee. The caps and filters together allows you to fill your own capsules. Fill them with your favorite coffee and reuse them many times before they have to be thrown out. This lowers the cost to brew each cup and also gives you better brews each time. In addition, you will be reducing your environmental impact. Each time you reuse a capsule, you reduce the cost even more on a per-cup basis. The more you use them, the cheaper they get.
Foils vs. Caps
|Foils||- Completely seals the capsules so you can make many up in advance
||- Must use a new one each time|
|Caps||- Can be reused a long time
- Fast to make a capsule for immediate use
- Less coffee particulates in the coffee
|- Does not seal the capsule completely
- Will not remain in the capsule tightly (this is by design, if it is too tight the capsules gets stuck in the machine)
- More coffee particulates in the coffee (we recommend using out Vertuoline filters to help with this)
- Coffee 8.00 oz.; Stormio, Odacio, Melozio, Elvazio, Hazelino, Vanizio, Decaffeinato, and Half Decaffeinato.
- Espresso 1.35 oz.; Diavolitto, Altissio, Voltesso, and Decaffeinato Intenso
Questions and Answers:
Q: What brewers will the Filter work in?
A: This filter can be used with compatible Nespresso® VertoLine brewers. Note: This product will not work with Dolce Gusto® Brewers, Tassimo® Brewers, Keurig® Brewers, or any other brand.
Q: How many times can the Filter be used?
A: Just once.
Q: What is the black round thing in the picture holding the capsule?
A: It is a Capsule Holder Base sold separately. The bottom of the capsules is round which makes it hard to fill unless you have something to hold the capsule. We have made the perfect holder for these capsules and strongly recommend that you purchase one of them to help refill the capsules.
Q: What is the Filter made out of?
A: My-Cap Filter is made out of strong coffee/tea filter paper.
Q: What about BPA?
A: Our products are BPA free.
Q: What coffee grind should I use?
A: Make sure you are using a good coffee, preferably something with a bold strong taste. The grind MUST be an espresso grind. If you try and use regular coffee in the capsule it will come out weak.
Product SKU: NVFILTER100